- This 1950’s era home in Malvern, PA needed a little update, so we incorporated Farmhouse-style elements in the mudroom area for a warm and inviting feel.
- A custom Sliding Barn Door was mounted to a transitional track design, with an oil-rubbed bronze handle and roller guide.
- To hide the top-and-bottom washer/dryer combo, we dropped a soffit in the open space above and added a solid wood header across the span of the wall, giving the space the feel that it was “always there”.
- Contact us to discuss your next remodeling project and to explore the various design options we offer.
- Barn Door Dimensions: 36″ W x 86″ L x 1-3/8″ Thick